Gotham is a nine month intensive learning experience wherebye 30 chosen influencers across a variety of industries work to integrate their faith into their work through the following:
- Theological learning
- Deep spiritual formation
- Intense community development
- A culminating pivotal renewal project applied to each individual's unique sphere of influence
Gotham culminates in a year end project whereby participants attempt to shine light on some identified area of darkness in their industry for the common good of all Nashvillians.
Past participants were surveyed and the results were the following:
- 96% found their work more meaningful after Gotham
- 96% have seen specific changes in their work as a result of Gotham
- 100% of participants would recommend Gotham to a friend
Gotham is franchised from Tim Keller’s organization in New York City and Nashville 80 plus alumni join a national network of over 850 worldwide alumni.
Though participants pay tuition for Gotham, we subsidize each participant by an average of $1489. This includes a limited number of full scholarships for qualified leaders with financial need in order to create the most meaningful experiences for all.