ENTREPRENEUR SUPPORT GROUP
Problem: As a job description, entrepreneurs are suffering a great deal of stress trying to merge and balance aspirations with reality. The pressure to "keep on the game face" or lose the business creates dichotomous lives resulting in extreme stress, depression, and anxiety.
Objective: Create a confidential and supportive environment where entrepreneurs can gather to discuss the stress and problems of their work lives.
- An environment where entrepreneurs can be more authentic.
- An environment where the truth of the individual’s identity is emphasized.
- An environment where entrepreneurs can see how their own brokenness impacts their business.
- An environment where entrepreneurs can co-labor with like-minded peers to find solutions.
Format: 10 weekly, 90-minute closed group meetings led by Ken Edwards, seasoned Executive Coach with an extensive background in executive coaching and counseling, and NIFW Executive Director, Missy Wallace.
Target Group: The group will be most suitable for the top management of small to medium sized startups who have accepted outside capital.
Group Size: minimum of 6 to maximum of 12.
Where: 2535 8th Ave. S Nashville, TN. 37204
Date/Time: Wednesdays from 7:45 - 9:15 a.m. running January 17-April 11.
Pricing: $675 for the 10-week session (not pro-rated for absences).
Participant and Group requirements:
The group will be chosen by relevant experience. Some applicants may be waitlisted for an appropriate group placement:
- Signed confidentiality agreement.
- No competitors within one group.
- Agreement to miss no more than two sessions.
More Information: Contact Missy Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org.