Various national and local experts and practitioners discuss topics around the integration of faith and work through large forums in the city.
- Completing Capitalism: Heal Business to Heal the World
- Featuring Mars, Inc. / Catalyst Senior Director of External Research Jay Jakub
- The Gen Divide: Bridging Age Gaps at Work
- Featuring BridgeWorks Consultant Phil Gwoke, Lyft Nashville Marketing Director Joel Rakes, and Adams & Resse Managing Partner Gif Thornton.
- Redemption Through Innovation
- Featuring former New City Commons Executive Director and Thriving Cities CEO Greg Thompson, along with a panel of Nashville innovators.
- Faith & Work Summit
- Featuring Former Center for Faith and Work Executive Director Katherine Alsdorf, Pastor and Author Scott Sauls, Sony/ATV President Troy Tomlinson, and Lee Company Chairman Bill Lee.