Do you wonder if you are faithfully working in your sphere of influence? Join us for teaching, tools, and stories about practicing work faithfully as we host dialogues with professionals from various industries.
About the Lunches
We use a practical theological framework to identify the inherent goodness of work, its outcomes, and the deeper questions it asks of us. The gatherings provide glimpses into common struggles and philosophical differences, and seek to foster the hope that emerges when we come to expect more from God within our work. Let’s work on faithfully working at work.
- How Vulnerability Can Enhance Your Leadership
- Featuring Christ Presbyterian Church's Scott Sauls
- Appreciating the Value of Workplace Diversity
- Featuring Deloitte's Lawrence Blank-Cook
- The Virtue of Temperance in Entrepreneurship
- Featuring Belmont University's Dr. Jeff Cornwall
- Lessons in Building Healthy Corporate Culture
- Featuring ProviderTrust Co-Founder Chris Redhage
- Navigating Conflict Management at Work
- Featuring Lipscomb University Associate Professor Phyllis Hildreth
- Leading an Organization with Hands Wide Open
- Featuring Provident Leadership CEO Executive Coach Ken Edwards
- Exercises to Promote Workplace Creativity
- Featuring FLO Thinkery's Troy Woolley
- Why Organizational Culture Matters
- Featuring Pittsburgh Leadership Foundation Executive Director Lisa Slayton
- Managing Financial Capital for the Flourishing of God's Kingdom
- Featuring Mountain Group Partners' Joe Cook III, Pinnacle Financial Partners' Ed White, and Ronald Blue & Co.'s Bruce Williams
- Does Your Leadership Influencer for Good?
- Featuring GiANT Worldwide's Amy Norton
- A Seminar on Social Media
- Featuring Buzzplant's Bob Hutchins
- Investigating Athletics, Coaching, and Faith
- Featuring Tennessee State University Men's Basketball Coach Dana Ford and Coaches Ricky Bowers and Shawn Allen.
- Redeeming Communications and Digital Media
- Featuring Visit Franklin's Josh Collins and Buzzplant's Bob Hutchins
- Investigating Faith & Entrepreneurship
- Featuring ProviderTrust Co-Founder Chris Redhage, FLO Thinkery's Troy Woolley, Relode CEO and Co-Founder Matt Tant, and FCA Venture Partners Managing Partner Matt King
- Navigating, Faith, Law, and Politics
- Featuring Adams & Resse Managing Partner Gif Thornton and State of Tennessee Attorney General Herbert Slatery III