Day-to-day work. Sunday morning church. Repeat. How do the two go together? What does God want for us and from us in our work?
Are you new to the workforce in the last few years? Would you like to better understand how to think about your work in light of the Christian faith?
- What is it: Faith & Work 101: A five-week small group class (limited to 15 participants).
- When is it: May 30-June 27 on Wednesdays from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Who is it for: This series is targeted to young professionals in any industry with five years of work or less.
- Who is leading it: The series will be lead by NIFW Program Director Wes Roberts and an alumni of NIFW's year- long intensive, Gotham. In addition, guest speakers will participate, including Missy Wallace, Executive Director of NIFW.
- Where does it meet: NIFW Offices (2535 8th Ave. S. Suite 101 Nashville, TN. 37204)
- How much does it cost: $20 for the five week session, not prorated for absences. Price includes a paperback copy of Every Good Endeavor, an accompanying seminar workbook, and weekly snacks.