This six week class will help participants investigate how the Enneagram, a powerful ancient tool for understanding personality types, might inform us of our specific wiring and gifting to better understand the work we do and inspire us towards more fruitful work and workplaces.
In this class, you will not only learn about your unique personality type, but also how to detect the behavioral patterns of those in your sphere of influence, allowing for better relational understanding with your team, office, clients, and much more.
• What: Enneagram at Work: Six Week Class
• When: Select Thursday Evenings from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
• Dates: Jan 24, Jan 31, Feb 7, Feb 21, Feb 28, Mar 7
• Where: NIFW Offices (2535 8th Ave. S. Suite 101 Nashville, TN 37204)
• Who: This series is for any professional. No prior Enneagram knowledge needed.
• Who is leading: The series will be led by Rev. Kenny Benge.
• How much: $200 for the six-week workshop, not prorated for absences.
About the Instructor:
Rev. Kenny Benge serves on the pastoral staff of Church of the Redeemer in Nashville as Senior Associate. He has worked with the MBTI and Enneagram for over 20 years and recently completed a three year Enneagram Training Program with Suzanne Stabile and Life in the Trinity Ministries. Kenny’s passion is to encourage the renewal and flourishing of individuals, families and communities.
Participants are required to purchase the following books:
1. The Essential Enneagram: The Definitive Personality Test and Self-Discovery Guide by David Daniels and Virginia Price
2. The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st Century Workplace by Beatrice Chestnut’s
“The Enneagram at Work Class was a game changer for me! I got so much out of the practical teachings, group conversations, and left each class having a better understanding of my type and how I can relate better with others. This class ultimately shed a light on what tendencies I needed to refine and brought clarity into my God-given strengths.”
-Casey, Digital Marketer
“Through taking Enneagram at Work, I was able to gain a level of better understanding of my personal, spiritual, and work life. Not only were we guided through the enneagram personality analysis for self-realization, but we also learned how to understand and empathize with other personality types and stances. I’ve noticed that my communication with my teammates has improved since taking this class, as has my patience with myself.”
-Leslie Ann Wilson, Commercial Interior Designer