This six-week class will help participants investigate how the Enneagram, a powerful ancient tool for understanding personality types, might inform us of our specific wiring and gifting to better understand the work we do and inspire us towards more fruitful work and workplaces.
In this class, you will not only learn about your unique personality type, but also how to detect the behavioral patterns of those in your sphere of influence, allowing for better relational understanding with your team, office, clients, and much more.
• What: Enneagram at Work: Six-Week Class
• When: Select Thursday Evenings from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
• Dates: October 25, November 1, November, 8, November 29, December 6, December 13
• Where: NIFW Offices (2535 8th Ave. S. Suite 101 Nashville, TN 37204)
• Who: This series is for any professional. No prior Enneagram knowledge needed.
• Who is leading: The series will be led by Rev. Kenny Benge.
• How much: $200 for the six-week workshop, not prorated for absences.
About the Instructor:
Rev. Kenny Benge serves on the pastoral staff of Church of the Redeemer in Nashville as Senior Associate. He has worked with the MBTI and Enneagram for over 20 years and recently completed a three year Enneagram Training Program with Suzanne Stabile and Life in the Trinity Ministries. Kenny’s passion is to encourage the renewal and flourishing of individuals, families and communities.
Participants are required to purchase the following books:
1. The Essential Enneagram: The Definitive Personality Test and Self-Discovery Guide by David Daniels and Virginia Price
2. The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st Century Workplace by Beatrice Chestnut’s